1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. (for certain!!!)
2. Nothing "Bleep" more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (Inquiring minds would really like to know the answer to this one!!)
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? YUP
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. (Well-as long as I don't include today!)
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (OH I KNOW this one WELL)
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again. (Blue Ray? Not up to that yet)
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to. (Yeah why does it have to scare us like that!)
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. (not me--I can't seem to see those numbers that pop up)
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well. (HUH?)
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. (chocolate cupcakes calling my name!!)
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters! (Try the approach to the George Washington Bridge Southbound if you really want to see this happening!!)
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
I was not paid cash for this post. All opinions expressed are my own honest opinions. For more information please check my Disclosure Statement.